Thursday, November 15, 2012

Merrill

So one year ago I had a new camera and was taking a bazillion pictures of my (somewhat) newborn when this little lady asked me to do her family Christmas photos.  Actually scratch that, I think maybe I begged her to let me.  Bottom line is she trusted me even though she really had no reason to.  But we got some amazeball shots that are still some of my absolute favorites.  

I love Amy's style, I love her vision, and I especially love how she knows who she is and what she wants (and what she doesn't want).  She wants real life.  I love that both times I've shot her family its been a challenge that helped me grow exponentially.

Thanks Ames.

next year: chick-fil-a picnic with the pups.






love love love love love this family.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...