Friday, May 4, 2012

probably my favorite picture of all time


so proud of this shot.  i want to watermark my name ALL over it but i've been rebuked and therefore will not be spoiling photos with my name.  because really, wouldn't it take away from those eyes?  i'm mostly proud because it was the one shot that turned out exactly how I wanted it to for that entire day, and it was my second week EVER looking through a film camera lens.  unless of course you count those reception table disposables, because I was basically a professional with those. 

can you even HANDLE this little girl's beauty?  and you should see her family, folks.  all kinds of ridiculous good looks.

(shot at FIND Orem workshop with ektar on mamiya645)

1 comment:

  1. Hate to tell you but my daughters are and were way more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...