Monday, May 14, 2012

aven

aven had two takes for this shoot to see if we could grab some peaceful sleeping shots, which never happened.  this little girl did not want to miss a THING!  she was only a a few weeks old and just as awake and alert as could be.  and boy oh boy did she love to eat!  I love taking newborn shots because it proves that we come to this earth with a big personality.  she was such a doll and her mom was so patient and already had the mom thing down to an art.  I mean, look at her!  she's a natural.




the black and whites were done in some really old expired film just for fun and I ended up loving them the most!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, now I know what you mean by the "film" look. It really is soooo natural/raw/crisp even. I love these. Great job, Remi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...