Friday, December 2, 2011

what I fight for

my family took a pretty serious blow this past week during Thanksgiving.  a series of terrible choices that exploded leaving all of us a little (okay A-LOT) heartbroken.  its caused some serious re-evaluation of our lives, our choices, our future and what we want for our family.  I went to church feeling downtrodden and spiritually weak.  and then we had a lesson on this talk from conference.  and then I came across this quote whilst my husband watched his four hundredth Lord of the Rings marathon.


this little man and his future siblings are what I fight for.


*if you want to kick your Christmas spirit into overdrive, how about watching this on Sunday evening?*

4 comments:

  1. “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

    "be still, and know that I am God"

    ReplyDelete
  2. remi, this picture rocks the casbah, and the ability you have to put into words the feelings of your heart and make it so visually stunning is a gift, my dear. even though you stole the words from the geekiest movie ever. Kisses, my precious.


    please tell me that made you smile... and that i have the right movie in mind. eeeeeek! the pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written Rem. Oh that we were able to glide through life unscathed by hurt, pain, or the consequences of other peoples choices. But that's not the point, is it?

    Thank you again for sharing, we have our fingers crossed that we get to see you three at Brianhead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that photo of little Smith!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...