Thursday, December 15, 2011

Janica


oh my gosh I know its totally weird that I didn't put up pictures of her face.  I figured since I used her name I could at least protect part of her identity.  and isn't  her pregnant belly just beautiful?!  
Janica is the most patient person on the planet.  we took these pictures back in October and I swore I sent them off to her but then got an email last week wondering what in the WORLD was going on.  except her email was so sweet that she never said anything like that.

but seriously, I'm so glad she reminded me of these.  I think they're breathtaking.  and it has nothing to do with me, that's for sure.






1 comment:

  1. With the title of "most beautiful pregnant woman in the world" I was sure it would be your own pregnancy photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...